News» Go to news main
Latin, Greek, and Doughnuts
Dear prospective and current students in Classics,
Great news! We are going to be holding a friendly, informal, catered Advising Festival in the Classics Library, this coming Tuesday from 11:30am to 2:00pm. And you're invited!
For guidance on the intricacies -- actually they're not very intricate -- the intricacies of our programmes (Major requirements, Honours, our numerous Minors), or just a quick, frank chat about what's involved in Classics classes and what the Classics community is like, please drop by to munch & mingle. And feel free to bring a friend!
So that's 11:30am to 2:00pm in the Classics Library. Hope to see you there!
- Pythian Games 2018!
- Dalhousie Classics Newsbulletin for November: Gold Coins, Family and Faculty News and More
- National victories for our language students
- The Champions of Bacchus
- Dionysius 2015 is set to hit the shelves
- Latin, Greek, and Doughnuts
- Bacchus Rises!
- 2016 Off to a Blazing Start