News» Go to news main
Nicole Knox Memorial Prize 2017
The Nicole Knox Memorial Prize is presented annually to an undergraduate student who displays outstanding achievement in Greek and Latin at an advanced level. This year's prize has been awarded to Cristalle Watson, who has previously won 1st place at the National Junior Latin Sight Translation competition. Heartiest congratulations and all the best for the future, Cristalle!
- Wisdom Belongs to God concludes
- Congratulations to our Spring graduates!
- Gold and Silver and Bronze
- Aaron Shenkman wins Governor General's Gold Medal
- New Job Postings in the Department
- National victors: thrice the glory
- Nicole Knox Memorial Prize 2017
- Dr. Eli Diamond wins the FASS Award for Excellence in Teaching