The Survey of Household Spending 2013 (SHS) is now available for use by researchers at the ARDC. This survey provides exciting new opportunities for research into household income and expenditure across Canada.
The SHS primarily collects detailed information on household expenditures. It also collects information about the annual income of household members (from administrative data files), demographic characteristics of the household, certain dwelling characteristics (e.g., type, age and tenure) and certain information on household equipment (e.g., electronics and communications equipment). The survey is conducted annually in the 10 provinces and usually every other year in the territories.
For more information on the SHS 2013:
- Survey of Household Spending 2013 [PDF-106kb]
- New Data: Canadian Community Health Survey ‑ Nutrition (CCHS) 2015
- New Data: Survey on Sexual Misconduct in the Canadian Armed Forces (SSMCAF) ‑ 2016
- New Data: Canadian Census Health and Environment Cohort (CanCHEC) 2001
- New Data: Canadian Cancer Registry 2013
- New Data: LISA 2014
- New Data: SHS 2013
- Integrated Criminal Court Survey (ICCS) ‑ Pilot Project
- New Data: LFS 2015