News» Go to news main
School of Planning welcomes Dr. David Guyadeen as a new Assistant Professor in Planning
Following a search for a new faculty member this winter, the School of Planning is delighted to welcome Dr. David Guyadeen, who will join the School on July 1 as Assistant Professor in Planning. Dr. Guyadeen recently completed his PhD in Planning at the University of Waterloo. He also holds a Master of Public Administration from the University of Western Ontario and a Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning (Honours) from Ryerson University. Before starting his doctoral studies, Dr. Guyadeen worked as a planner with the Regional Municipality of Halton and the Town of Milton. Dr. Guyadeen specializes in policy planning and plan evaluation. He has taught lecture-based courses on policy planning, policy analysis and program evaluation, and a studio focused on neighbourhood analysis. He will be teaching in both the graduate and undergraduate programs in areas of planning history and theory and community planning and design. Dr. Guyadeen intends to develop his research program around plan development, implementation and evaluation, building on his recent doctoral research.
- School of Planning professional degree programs re‑accredited for another five years
- School of Planning welcomes Dr. David Guyadeen as a new Assistant Professor in Planning
- Grad Profile: Making Cities Places for Play
- Dal Architecture & Planning students win first ever co‑op awards
- Coastal Studio Fall Update: Working through challenges and looking to the future.
- BCD student's climate change map receives accolades
- August 2016 School of Planning newsletter
- Refugee Challenge. Student project wins international competition