News» Go to news main
Seeking new Planning faculty member
Dalhousie's School of Planning is pleased to announce they are seeking a tenure-stream Faculty member at the Assistant Professor level for the 2017-18 academic year, to begin July 2017.
The career opportunity is described here.
- Dal Architecture & Planning students win first ever co‑op awards
- Seeking new Planning faculty member
- Coastal Studio Fall Update: Working through challenges and looking to the future.
- BCD student's climate change map receives accolades
- August 2016 School of Planning newsletter
- Refugee Challenge. Student project wins international competition
- ArchPlan Spring 2016 Faculty News
- Planning in theory and practice ‑ Neighbourhood Change