Canada's Agriculture Day, February 16th
What’s your agriculture story?
Whether you’re from a farm, studying an agricultural program or just love a good meal, we all have a food story. So, what’s yours? We want you to tell us your agriculture story.
Tell us in a video that is 30 seconds or less and you could win a GoPro!
Your video could be featured in a compilation to celebrate Canada’s Agriculture Day, and could even be featured in a national video shared across Canada.
Contest Rules and Regulations
- Entrants must be current students of Dalhousie University.
- Entries may be submitted starting January 23, 2017 until the contest closes at 11:59 pm AST on February 6, 2017.
- Email your submissions to email@example.com
- Submissions may be no longer than 30 seconds.
- By submitting a video and participating in the contest you give permission to Dalhousie University’s Faculty of Agriculture and Agriculture in the Classroom Canada to use your content for promotional purposes, including but not limited to posting on social media platforms.
- Contest organizers will not accept videos that are offensive to an individual or an organization, rude in tone, or abusive. Contest organizers reserve the right to refuse videos deemed inappropriate, offensive or abusive.
All submissions will be entered into a draw to win a GoPro and one winner will be randomly drawn. The winner will be announced on Dalhousie’s Faculty of Agriculture social media channels (see below) on February 16, 2017 (Canada’s Agriculture Day).
Follow us on February 16th to see how we’re celebrating Canada’s Agriculture Day.