News» Go to news main
Certificate in Technology Education‑ Going strong in an online environment
Two years, ten courses and 16 cohorts later, the Certificate in Technology Education has been thriving during the pandemic.
Moving to an online environment, although a challenge, has not stopped teachers in this program from working hard to increase their knowledge in the Technology field, all while working a full-time teaching position.
Their dedication and willingness to adapt to these changes has been phenomenal to say the least.
"I want to take this time to acknowledge the incredible hard work of both the instructors and students this past/current academic year. You are all amazing! A huge congratulations to cohort 14 who recently completed their certificate this past Fall," said Ashley Coffin.
Cohort 17 will be welcomed in April with a full class of 15 students!
For a full listing of certificates offered within the Faculty of Agriculture visit https://www.dal.ca/faculty/agriculture/extended-learning/Courses/Certificates.html or contact Extended Learning by email at email@example.com or by phone at 902-893-6666.
- If you want it, you have to work for it!
- Invitation to Agriculture Campus Student Accessibility Focus Group
- Nutrition and Feeding Course‑ Hands on Experience
- COIL Faculty Update and New Opportunity
- Langille Athletic Centre Memberships
- SuperNOVA is hiring
- Student Appreciation Award winner Joye Sears
- Drs. Gray receive Honorary Barley rings