News» Go to news main
Welcome to Matt Goodman, Learning Technologies Specialist with Educational Technology and Design
Educational Technology and Design is delighted to formally welcome Matt Goodman to the team for a one-year term as a Learning Technologies Specialist.
Matt has been employed as a Course Builder since July 2020, supporting many Faculty of Agriculture instructors with the move to online course delivery for the Fall 2020 semester.
(L to R) Matt Goodnman, Brian Lesser and Sondra Mantle
In his new role, effective January 6, Matt will focus on providing advanced support and guidance for instructors in their use of Brightspace and other educational technology tools.
- Care for Graduate students
- Calling All Instructors and Professors – Your Input For COIL Is Needed!
- Certificate in Technology Education‑ Going strong in an online environment
- Implication of Technology in Agriculture with Robert Saik
- Tax Time is upon us
- (New Studio Course) What is Anti‑racist/Anti‑oppressive Education?
- For the love of Agriculture
- Several alumni named as Canada's Top 25 Dairy Herds