News» Go to news main
Upcoming In‑Person Office Hours ‑ Human Rights & Equity Services
Human Rights & Equity Services provides confidential advisory and support services to members of the Dalhousie Community on issues related to Human Rights, Personal Harassment, Conflict Management and Sexualized Violence.
For more information on our services visit: www.dal.ca/HRES
To book an Appointment:
- Contact advisor directly - (Nicole.McKeever@dal.ca / 902-494-1305) OR
- Contact the HRES Intake Coordinator | email@example.com / 902-494-6672
- Upcoming dates for In-Person office hours on the AC can be found on the HRES Contact Us Page: https://www.dal.ca/dept/hres/contact_us.html
- Advisors are also available by email, telephone and skype and will increase in-person hours as needed.
Look forward to seeing you around campus! Thank you for helping to spread the word!
Advisor, Personal Harassment/Conflict
Human Rights & Equity Services
902-494-1305 / dal.ca/HRES
- United Way Campaign Update
- Needed: Gently used items for an apartment
- Job Postings
- Job Postings ‑ Department of Engineering
- A mission to educate
- Why Agriculture?
- Professor Food & Agribusiness Entrepreneurship in Department of Business and Social Sciences
- DAAGS' Winter Solstice Party