News» Go to news main
Organic Agriculture Centre of Canada welcomes new Communications Officer
The Organic Agriculture Centre of Canada (OACC) is pleased to welcome Emma Geldart as the new Communications Officer.
Emma joins the OACC from the Egg Farmers of Nova Scotia where she worked as the Marketing and Communications Coordinator for over three years. Prior to that, she completed a Bachelor of Public Relations degree through Mount Saint Vincent University, during which time she worked as the Marketing and Communications Assistant at the Faculty of Agriculture.
Emma is also currently working towards a Masters of Business Administration in Food and Agribusiness Management degree through the University of Guelph.
Emma, along with the OACC team, will be temporarily located on the main floor of Trueman House, Room 116, until renovations in Cox Institute are complete. She can be reached by phone (902-896-2249) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please join us in welcoming Emma back to the Faculty of Agriculture!
- Extended Hours ‑ Educational Technology and Design (ETD)
- The First Fifteen Minutes
- Friday Brightspace Tips: Using Panopto for Student Video Assignments
- Connecting the Faculty of Agriculture to industry – shout out to Iona Green
- Atlantic Canada Study and Stay Mentorship
- why agriculture? ‑ Dr. Stephanie Collins
- Highlights from the Healthy Dal Blog:
- Dal‑AC student wins award at Atlantic Canada Cancer Research Conference