News» Go to news main
Dal Legacy Awards Bus – limited seats still available!
The second annual Dalhousie Legacy Awards will take place on Wednesday, June 19, 4 - 5 pm, at the Rebecca Cohn Auditorium, followed by a reception. Please RSVP through Eventbrite.
There will be a free bus to take faculty and staff from Truro to the event in Halifax, leaving campus at 2:30 p.m. and returning that evening at 7:30 p.m. There is limited seating, with about ten seats remaining. If you’re interested, please contact Kerri Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Legacy Awards recognize faculty and staff across the university who have made significant contributions to the Dal community, and this year at least two from the Agricultural Campus will be recognized – Ashley Coffin, winner of this year’s Staff Excellence Award and Keltie Jones, one of the DPMG Award winners.
- Extended Hours ‑ Educational Technology and Design (ETD)
- The First Fifteen Minutes
- Connecting the Faculty of Agriculture to industry – shout out to Iona Green
- Friday Brightspace Tips: Using Panopto for Student Video Assignments
- Atlantic Canada Study and Stay Mentorship
- why agriculture? ‑ Dr. Stephanie Collins
- Highlights from the Healthy Dal Blog:
- Mechanization of the Wild Blueberry Industry