News» Go to news main
Communication for Complex Conversations Workshop
Topics covered will include communication tips, having difficult conversations, dealing with complex situations (such as students presenting with anger, tears, depression, medical emergences in the classroom), personal and professional boundaries, ideas about language to use when having to relay difficult news and more.
Workshop will be facilitated by Hazel Ling and Raquel Poley, Social Workers from Dalhousie University Student Health and Wellness.
Feel free to bring your lunch.
To register go to: https://events-tm.dal.ca/workshop.php?id=2861
This event will be held on April 3, 2019 at 12:30pm - 2pm in Haley, room 254. For more information, please contact Matthew Guy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration now open for Awtiget Indigenous Student Mini‑University Camp
- From Canadian Forces to first time farmer
- Archival Student Assistant (16 week term)
- Upcoming Pre‑Retirement Planning Seminars
- The face behind the Truro Farmers' Market
- Dr. Jin Yue receives honourary Barley Ring
- Dal AC Sport Therapy ‑ Legge Health
- New Course for Summer 2019