News» Go to news main
Call for nominations: Healthy Workplace Award
The Heathy Workplace Award, first presented in 2011, recognizes a faculty or department that demonstrates efforts in one or more of the seven dimensions of wellness: physical, emotional, intellectual, interpersonal/social, spiritual, environmental and workload management. The recipient is chosen by the Healthy Workplace Collaborative, a committee comprised of faculty and staff members from across the university.
The deadline for nominations is 4:30 pm. Monday, April 1, 2019. The winning department will be recognized at the Legacy Awards in June 2019.
Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org, 902-494-4568
- Pre‑Retirement Sessions
- Women in Agriculture: Shattering the glass ceiling
- Job Posting: Archival Student Assistant (16 week term)
- Registration now open for Awtiget Indigenous Student Mini‑University Camp
- From Canadian Forces to first time farmer
- Archival Student Assistant (16 week term)
- Upcoming Pre‑Retirement Planning Seminars
- The face behind the Truro Farmers' Market