Get a head start on the September rush by obtaining your parking permit early. Online applications for parking permits will be available Tuesday, August 14th, 2018.
You may apply online at https://parkingpermit.dal.ca/ParkingPass/Login to obtain your parking permit beginning Tuesday, August 14th, 2018. Please ensure that when it asks for which permit you are applying, that you choose ‘Truro by exception’. This will ensure that you get the proper parking pass for the AC, as well as preventing you from being billed for your parking pass.
Parking passes can be picked up beginning Friday, August 17th, 2018 in the Secuirty Office, room 116 of the Dairy Building between the hours of 8:30 am to 3:30 pm. The office is closed from 12:30 - 1:00 p.m.
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Offsetting Dates in Brightspace
- On the Road With AggieWIL
- New Face on Campus
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Adding Non‑Student Users to Your Courses
- Achieving sustainable cultivation of potatoes
- Meet and Greet with Recruitment and Admissions
- Parking Permits
- Donations needed for WUSC student