News» Go to news main
Large‑Scale Applied Research Project Competition in Agriculture, Agri‑Food and Aquaculture
Genome Canada is expected to announce its Large-Scale Applied Research Project Competition in Agriculture, Agri-Food and Aquaculture in June 2018.
To have the best possible chance of success in this highly competitive opportunity, Atlantic Canadian researchers are encouraged to engage with Genome Atlantic as soon as possible.
Information is available on the Genome Atlantic website.
- On the Road With AggieWIL
- New Face on Campus
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Offsetting Dates in Brightspace
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Adding Non‑Student Users to Your Courses
- Achieving sustainable cultivation of potatoes
- Meet and Greet with Recruitment and Admissions
- Donations needed for WUSC student
- Parking Permits