News» Go to news main
Large‑Scale Applied Research Project Competition in Agriculture, Agri‑Food and Aquaculture
Genome Canada is expected to announce its Large-Scale Applied Research Project Competition in Agriculture, Agri-Food and Aquaculture in June 2018.
To have the best possible chance of success in this highly competitive opportunity, Atlantic Canadian researchers are encouraged to engage with Genome Atlantic as soon as possible.
Information is available on the Genome Atlantic website.
- Home away from home
- Campus Construction Update
- IFB by the Sea
- In Memorium ‑ Dr. Bruce Ramsay
- Contribution to Student Life Recognized at Faculty of Agriculture Graduation Banquet
- Rams set for return
- A beautiful day for Dalhousie University Faculty of Agriculture graduates
- 2018 Globalink Research Internship