News» Go to news main
4‑H Canada Science Fair returns to Campus
The Faculty of Agriculture will be hosting 18 students from across Canada on campus Friday, March 2 as they compete in the 4-H Canada Science Fair.
Public viewing of these projects will take place in Cumming Hall (CA Douglas room /2nd floor foyer) from 1:15 pm to 2:15 pm.
All staff and students are encouraged to drop by and speak to these young science minds who are already making an impact.
4-H Canada Science Fair finalists will also have a chance to meet with their peers, exchange ideas and take part in activities and workshops that foster their knowledge and interest in Science & Technology.
These 4-H’ers will also have a chance to explore the Agricultural Campus and gain insight into the important role that science and technology plays in agriculture here in Canada.
Thanks to those who have volunteered to judge. If you are interested in Judging please contact Colette Wyllie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Male athlete of the Year – Adrian Bent #DalGrad
- A shared passion for agriculture
- Appindale Acres
- Faculty Awards Celebrated
- First Aid training on Campus ‑ upcoming date
- Regret Nothing – dairy farmer to wine maker
- Upcoming Workplace Wellness activities (June)
- Dal‑AC undergraduate student wins the Science Atlantic Award