News» Go to news main
Student, Staff, Faculty and Alumni Fine Art & Fine Crafts Exhibit
Please join us for our 5th Annual Fine Art & Fine Craft exhibit showcasing the works of students, staff, faculty and alumni of the Dalhousie Agricultural Campus. The exhibition will be held at the MacRae Library, Dalhousie Agricultural Campus, from March 1 – 7, 2018. It is a celebration of the creative abilities of all the people who study, learn and thrive at the Agricultural Campus and is designed to show the community how this inspiration takes form.
Interested in contributing to the Exhibit? The Exhibition Committee is seeking all forms of fine art and fine crafts to be displayed in this exhibit. Whether your interest is painting, photography, sculpture or pottery, please consider submitting your work.
A digital submission of up to three pieces must be submitted by February 16th. Entry forms, including complete details for submissions, are available at the MacRae Library.
The opening reception will be at 7 p.m. on Thursday, March 1st. Everyone is welcome to attend.
For further information, or to receive a digital form for submission, please contact the Exhibit Curator, Crystal Fullerton, at email@example.com or Elaine MacInnis, Head, MacRae Library, at Elaine.MacInnis@dal.ca or at 902-956-2708.
- Multiple Teaching Assistantship positions ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture Publishing
- Multiple listings for Teaching Assistantship Positions
- Multiple Teaching Assistantship positions
- Barley Cafe
- Connecting Communities
- SSHRC Led Information Session
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Offsetting Dates in Brightspace
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Adding Non‑Student Users to Your Courses