News» Go to news main
ACORN Organic Conference & Trade Show
Join the Atlantic Canadian Organic Regional Network (ACORN) for our 18th Annual Conference and Trade Show, November 27-29th in Truro, NS!
Three days of workshops, a 100% organic banquet, and plenty of networking opportunities - this is an event you won’t want to miss!
Come celebrate the ongoing evolution and potential of organic agriculture with a conference grounded in the four organic principles — Health, Care, Fairness and Ecology.
Are you a student? Use the "STUDENT" promo code for a 15%
Register today! Registration closes November 17, 2017.
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Offsetting Dates in Brightspace
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Adding Non‑Student Users to Your Courses
- On the Road With AggieWIL
- New Face on Campus
- Meet and Greet with Recruitment and Admissions
- Achieving sustainable cultivation of potatoes
- Parking Permits
- Donations needed for WUSC student