News» Go to news main
Dal AC Coach at North American Indigenous Games
Richard Bennicke, DAL AC’s Head Coach for Badminton is in Toronto as Head Coach for the NS Badminton Team competing in the North American Indigenous Games. Richard is coaching the NS team in all singles and doubles categories, with training on Sunday July 16 and competition on Monday through Friday (July 17 – 21)
Expected to be the largest Multi-Sport Games and Cultural Gathering of Indigenous Peoples in North America, the Games engage 5000 athletes and 2000 volunteers in 14 sports (3D Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Canoe/Kayak, Golf, Lacrosse, Rifle Shooting, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Volleyball, Wrestling)
Participating teams include all 13 provinces and territories of Canada, as well as 13 regions from the United States.
Sport Schedules and the Broadcast Schedule can be found at http://naig2017.to/en/
- ATTSVE project celebration ‑meet our Ethiopian office
- Passing of Win Langille
- Truro Pride 2018
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Offsetting Dates
- Do you use Panopto videos in Brightspace courses?
- Looking for DRAMATIC Faculty and Staff!
- Brightspace Quick Tip: Semester Start Checklist for Brightspace Courses
- Truro Pride ‑ help decorate and walk or ride with our float!