News» Go to news main
Invitation to Launch and Research Day
You are warmly invited to the launch and the first Annual Research Day of the Clean Technologies Research Institute (formerly the Institute for Research in Materials).
Wednesday, June 28, 2017
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Chemistry Building, Room 226
Our keynote lecture will be:
Redox Flow Batteries and Efficient Electrochemical Conversions for Use with Renewable Electrons
Dr. Tom Zawodzinski
Governor's Chair in Advanced Energy Storage and Conversion Systems
Dept. of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
University of Tennessee-Knoxville
The day’s speakers include:
- Dr. Paul Bishop, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Dalhousie University
- Dr. Mita Dasog, Department of Chemistry, Dalhousie University
- Prof. Brian Lilley, School of Architecture, Dalhousie University
- Dr. Mark Obrovac, Department of Chemistry, Dalhousie University
- Dr. Ghada Koleilat, Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Dalhousie University
For more information on the event, please visit our NEWS & EVENTS page.
We very much hope that you will be able to join us for all or part of the day.
- Dal Legacy Awards Bus – limited seats still available!
- Shining Stars in Agriculture ‑Liz and Maryella Maynard
- Boots 'n Blooms 2019
- Shining Stars in Agriculture ‑Meredith (Leier) Vair
- Shining Stars in Agriculture ‑Yvonne Thyssen‑Post
- Finding the balance
- How soil carbon can help tackle climate change
- Looking for a Residence Life Don