News» Go to news main
African Heritage Month Activities
February is African Heritage Month. Nova Scotia has more than 48 Historic Black communities and each year we celebrate the history, heritage and contributions of African Nova Scotians during the month of February and beyond. The theme for 2017 is “Passing the Torch…African Nova Scotians and the Next 150,” honouring past and present legacies of African Nova Scotians while looking forward to future greatness. The theme also aligns with the global observance of the United Nations International Decade for People of African Descent.
The African Heritage Flag will proudly fly for the month of February on the Agricultural Campus.
- Chartwells 5 lunches for $25 is Back!
- Career Pathways Program
- Change & Innovation: Develop this Dal Competency
- Impact of Flood at MacRae Library
- Rams Weekend Recap
- ADAMA Thank‑A‑Retailer
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Gradebook Calculation Options ‑ Weighted vs. Points
- Develop Competency in Change and Innovation (1)