News» Go to news main
Aquaculture student takes home award from Science Atlantic Conference on Fisheries and Aquaculture
The aquaculture program at the Dalhousie Faculty of Agriculture was well represented at this past weekend’s Science Atlantic Conference on Fisheries and Aquaculture in Moncton, New Brunswick.
Congratulations to Qi Liu, Minhao Fu, Brad Elliott, Jing Lu, Chenxin Han and Yuanchang Fang who successfully presented their research projects from their MSc or RESM projects.
Congratulations to Jing Lu who was awarded second place in the graduate student competition. Jing has conducted her research under the supervision of Dr. Derek Anderson and this is her second award this year for her research presentation at a conference.
A big thanks to Dr. Jim Duston for taking our students to the conference where they were able to network with other scientists working in fishery and aquaculture research.
- Winter Online Course Planning Tips & Tricks from ETD
- Promotion of Winter 2021 online courses
- International Student Support Team Call for Proposals
- Student Success Thank You
- Ongoing Support from ETD for Fall Online Teaching
- Online Winter Course Planning
- Student Job Posting
- Register FREE for the Virtual Food & Beverage Trade Show!