Study Agreements

As a student at the Agricultural Campus, you can take one or two of your semesters abroad at another university that collaborates with us and have your credits transferred when you return.

You would study on a letter of permission from the Agricultural Campus Registry and the acceptable courses and credits would be planned in advance.

During your time at one of our partner universities, you would be registered and pay tuition there. As an international student at the hosting university, you would also be required to pay international student fees.


For information on current opportunities, please contact the Dal AC Student Mobility Officer at