Additional International Opportunities
For the latest information on current opportunities for students, please contact the Dal AC Student Mobility Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Youth Internship Program
If you’re a post-secondary graduate, you could be eligible to work in a developing country and contribute to Canada’s international development goals.
The International Youth Internship Program (IYIP) is an employment program for young Canadians between the ages of 19-30.
The program is part of the Career Focus stream of the Government of Canada’s Youth Employment Strategy (YES), which gives young people the tools, and experience they need to launch successful careers.
Not only will this experience contribute to your personal and professional growth, your sponsor organization will lend a helping hand in your search for employment once your internship ends.
Check the CIDA website regularly for more details and opportunities.
Long Term (2+ years)
Short Term (3-9 months)
- Canada World Youth (CWY)
- Canadian Crossroads International (CCI)
- Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA)
- Department of Foreign Affairs and International Travel (DFAIT)
- Association of Canadian Universities & Colleges (AUCC)
- World University Service of Canada (WUSC)
- International Agricultural Exchanges (IAE)