- Janice Graham presented "What is it to 'think qualitatively' within Health Technology Assessment?" at the CADTH Symposium in Halifax, NS April 15-17, 2018.
- Janice Graham presented "Bioethics of emerging vaccine technologies: Getting product monographs to accurately reflect the evidence for harms and benefits." at the Public Health Agency of Canada-funded Workshop on the Product Monograph Language in Ottawa March 27-28.
- Janice Graham presented "Health Canada & Industry: Trustworthiness of Evidence in Product Monographs" for the workshop Developing vaccine product monograph language that supports evidence-based use of vaccines in maternal immunization programs in Halifax, NS December 14, 2017.
- Janice Graham presented "Global vaccine science moving from public to private" for Hanna Kienzler and Loes Knappen's session Movement of medical knowledge and practice: Crossing borders and constructing boundaries in a global world at the International Union of Anthropological and Ethnological Sciences (IUAES) and Canadian Anthropology Society (CASCA) conference in Ottawa, Canada May 4, 2017.
- Janice Graham presented "Social science and biomedical engagements in the West African Ebola outbreak" at Institut Pasteur in Paris, November 7-8, 2016.
- Janice Graham presented "Ecologies of Evidence: Fields of solidarities to speak trust to power" for the Weaver-Tremblay lecture at CASCA's 2016 conference, Halifax, NS May 11-13.
- Visiting PhD student, Manfred Egbe, presented "Global Health from an International Development Cooperation Perspective: A North - 'Local South' Approach" at Global Health Rounds at Dalhousie University November 18, 2015.
- Janice Graham presented "Globalization vs. Global Standards: The de-regulation of safe medicines and vaccines" at Society for Social Studies of Science (4S) 40th Annual Meeting in Denver, CO, November 11-14, 2015.
- Christina Holmes presented “Proteomics and its love affair with the Mass-Spec: Tech toys vs knowledge creation" at the Feminist Hive Meeting at St. Francis Xavier University October 15, 2015.