Dalhousie Global Health Day 2018» Go to news main
TRRU presents at Dalhousie Global Health Day
Dalhousie's Global Health Office hosted their annual Global Health Day September 26 in the Tupper Link. The event showcased the wide range of global health research on campus, had exiciting games on offer, and finished with a fabulous panel discussion regarding the future of global health.
Update Feb 2019: The related manuscript is now published in BMJ Global Health.
- Understanding “Technologies of Trust” Key in Epidemic Response
- TRRU presents at Dalhousie Global Health Day
- WHO to Prioritize Social Scientific Expertise in Future Emergency Response
- Follow‑up: Latest letter to Canadian Federal and Provincial Governments Calling for Criminal Investigation of Opioid Crisis
- Letter to Canadian Federal and Provincial Governments on Need for Criminal Investigation of the Opioid Crisis
- Book Launch: Health Advocacy Inc.
- Public Lecture: Imagining Automatons ‑ Images of Robots in Fiction and Science
- Opinion Piece: Your prescription drugs are about to become less safe if Health Canada has its way