Book Review: Health Advocacy Inc.» Go to news main
Book Review: Health Advocacy Inc. by Sharon Batt
We are delighted to share a recent review of TRRU member Sharon Batt's Health Advocacy Inc. Mark your calendar: the book launch for Health Advocacy Inc. will take place January 30th in Halifax, NS. Stay tuned for more details.
Read the full book review here, published online January 8, 2018 in the Indian Journal of Medical Ethics.
- Understanding “Technologies of Trust” Key in Epidemic Response
- TRRU presents at Dalhousie Global Health Day
- WHO to Prioritize Social Scientific Expertise in Future Emergency Response
- Follow‑up: Latest letter to Canadian Federal and Provincial Governments Calling for Criminal Investigation of Opioid Crisis
- Letter to Canadian Federal and Provincial Governments on Need for Criminal Investigation of the Opioid Crisis
- Book Launch: Health Advocacy Inc.
- Public Lecture: Imagining Automatons ‑ Images of Robots in Fiction and Science
- Opinion Piece: Your prescription drugs are about to become less safe if Health Canada has its way