Websites for Health Professionals
- British Homeopathic Association
- Homeopathy (HealthWorld Online)
- Homeopathy (iHerb Inc./EBSCO Publishing)
- Homeopathy: An Alternative and Complementary Medicine Resource Guide (Alternative Medicine Foundation, Inc.)
- Homeopathy: An Introduction (National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine)
- Pharmacy Practice Resources: Homeopathy (Royal Pharmaceutical Society)
- The Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
Journals and Newsletters
Print and Electronic Resources
*Recommended textbooks are linked to publishers' or book sellers' websites for further ordering information
- Homeopathic Pharmacy: Theory and Practice (Kayne, 2nd ed. 2006) - $
- Homeopathic Prescribing Pocket Companion (Kayne & Kayne, 2007) - $
- Imagine Homeopathy: A Book of Experiments, Images, and Metaphors(Kurz, 2005) - $
Selected Journal Articles
- Johnson T, Boon H. Where does homeopathy fit in pharmacy practice? Am J Pharm Educ. 2007 Feb 15;71(1):7.
- Linde K, Hondras M, Vickers A et al. Systematic reviews of complementary therapies - an annotated bibliography. Part 3: Homeopathy. BMC Complimentary and Alternative Medicine (2001) 1:4.
- Caulfield T and DeBow S. A systematic review of how homeopathy is represented in conventional and CAM peer reviewed journals. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine (2005) 5:12.
- Kuehn BM. Despite health claims by manufacturers, little oversight for homeopathic products. JAMA. 2009 Oct 21;302(15): 1631-2, 1634.
- CPS Position Statements: Homeopathy in the pediatric population.Paediatr Child Health. 2005 Mar;10(3): 173-7. (Reaffirmed February 2014).
Published: 01 Jun 2015
Revised: 13 Oct 2015