Summer Meal Plans
Because shared kitchenettes are so last year
New for 2018: summer meal plans are available to Dalhousie students remaining on campus in residence. Starting on May 7, breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served in the Howe Hall Dining Hall. With flexible meal plans to suit a variety of schedules, let us do the cooking for as low as $8 per meal. Certain conditions apply; see below for more details.
Meal plan options
|Block plan||25 meals per month||$287.50 per month|
|Weekly plan||21 meals per week||$672.00 per month
$504.00 in August
All meal plans will give students access to the Howe Hall Dining Hall's various meal stations, including: the grill, homezone, pizza, salad/yogurt bar, make your own deli, and dessert/baked goods.
If students run out of meals with plenty of week/month left, top-ups will be available at a cost of $10 per additional meal.
Dining hall hours
|Breakfast||7:00 - 10:00 a.m.|
|Lunch||11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
|Dinner||5:00 - 7:00 p.m.|
Terms and conditions
Click to expand
- First meal served will be breakfast on Friday, May 7, 2018.
- Final meal served will be breakfast on Saturday, August 18, 2018.
- Meals will primarily be served in the Howe Hall Dining Hall, though on certain dates an alternative dining hall will be used (advance notice will be given to students).
- Block plan meals expire at the end of the month and are non-transferable.
- Weekly plan meals expire at the end of the week and are non-transferable.
- All meal plans must be paid for, in full, in advance. Plans are non-refundable once the month of the meal plan starts.
- Note: should advanced interest in meal plans be insufficient to operate the dining hall, Dalhousie University reserves the right to cancel all purchased meal plans and refund all monies. Decision to be made in early April 2018.