News» Go to news main
Space Available: A New Room Booking System for the Dal Community
Whether it’s for a Dal event, a class tutorial or even a group study session, booking space on campus has become a whole lot easier.
Last month, Dalhousie launched a revitalized Campus Bookings website, featuring an improved way for faculty, staff and students to make requests for common pool space on campus.
There are approximately 190 “common pool” spaces and classrooms on campus — rooms that are centrally administered (as opposed to being administered by individual offices) and are equally available to all departments/units to use. In addition to classes, these spaces often host university events, class tutorials or exams, and various other activities.
The Campus Bookings site, that can be accessed under "Quick Links" on the main page ofmyDal, makes it easy to request a particular type of common pool space, see what rooms are available at a particular time, and review the features and capacity of those rooms.
Taken from Dal News; read the article online.
- Media Highlight: New $38.5m Dalhousie facility links fields from medicine to social work
- A Hub to Support Health Care's Collaborative Future
- Space Available: A New Room Booking System for the Dal Community
- A Student Space Where Education "Blooms"
- Bike Lane Project Gets Provincial Support
- A "Place" to Call Home
- Getting a Sneak Peek at Dal's New Residence (and More) Building
- Open on Saturday: Gearing up for Open House 2014