Provost Role & Structure
- Aligns university budget and plans with the academic mission of the university;
- Ensures goals are integrated across academic and administrative units;
- Provides a structure that enables clear and efficient decision making.
The Provost Model
Principles supporting a Provost Model:
- University decisions align with our mission and strategic priorities;
- Goals are integrated across academic and administrative units;
- Clear and efficient decision making.
A fully implemented provost model supports these principles. It provides for the structure and processes to ensure the University’s academic mission and priorities drive decisions related to resource allocation and facilities.
Provost Decision Structure
View the Provost's strategic and operational decision-making structure as presented in the organizational chart [PDF].