News» Go to news main
Appointment of Dr. Teresa C. Balser as Provost and Vice‑President Academic
I am delighted to announce the appointment of Dr. Teresa C. Balser as Dalhousie University’s new Provost and Vice‐President Academic. Dr. Balser, who is currently Dean of Teaching and Learning and a John Curtin Distinguished Professor in the Faculty of Science and Engineering at Curtin University in Perth, Australia, will be joining Dalhousie on November 1, 2018.
- Statement from the Provost
- Appointment of Dr. Teresa C. Balser as Provost and Vice‑President Academic
- 3 Minute Thesis: A Competition of Brains and Brevity
- Dalhousie responds to "Justice for Colten: Open Letter..."
- Mechanical Engineering student Nayani Jensen wins Rhodes Scholarship
- Launch of World's Challenge Challenge 2017/18
- Presentation to Senators on ERBA‑September 7, 2016
- Killam Chair appointments