News» Go to news main
Launch of World's Challenge Challenge 2017/18
We are pleased to announce the launch of Dalhousie World’s Challenge Challenge competition for 2017/18. This is a team competition bringing Dalhousie students together to collaborate on proposing solutions to one or more of the 17 Global Goals for Sustainable Development. Last year, Dalhousie’s winning team was also the overall winner at the International Finals at Western University and team members received $30,000 towards the realization of their project.
For more information, and for participation details, please see the Dalhousie World's Challenge Challenge website.
- Call for expressions of interest; Inaugural Provost Fellows
- Statement from the Provost
- Appointment of Dr. Teresa C. Balser as Provost and Vice‑President Academic
- 3 Minute Thesis: A Competition of Brains and Brevity
- Dalhousie responds to "Justice for Colten: Open Letter..."
- Mechanical Engineering student Nayani Jensen wins Rhodes Scholarship
- Launch of World's Challenge Challenge 2017/18
- Presentation to Senators on ERBA‑September 7, 2016