News» Go to news main
Dalhousie hires first full‑time Aboriginal Student Advisor and launches Aboriginal Student Centre
Focused on enhancing the success of Aboriginal students both in and out of the classroom, the advisor position will direct the services, supports and programming of the Centre designed to assist Aboriginal students to meet their academic and personal goals. The Centre will also provide a space for social and cultural gatherings to continue to build a sense of community among students.
- Appointment of Dr. Teresa C. Balser as Provost and Vice‑President Academic
- 3 Minute Thesis: A Competition of Brains and Brevity
- Dalhousie responds to "Justice for Colten: Open Letter..."
- Mechanical Engineering student Nayani Jensen wins Rhodes Scholarship
- Launch of World's Challenge Challenge 2017/18
- Presentation to Senators on ERBA‑September 7, 2016
- Killam Chair appointments
- New University Research Professors appointed