News» Go to news main
Aboriginal Connections: Elders in Residence program launches
The Elders in Residence program provides students with access to First Nations elders for guidance, cousel and support.
Read the Dal News article about this exciting new program, visit the office in the McCain Building (room 3037) or contact the programs at email@example.com or 902-494-6803 (leave a message).
- Mechanical Engineering student Nayani Jensen wins Rhodes Scholarship
- Launch of World's Challenge Challenge 2017/18
- Presentation to Senators on ERBA‑September 7, 2016
- Killam Chair appointments
- New University Research Professors appointed
- Dalhousie hires first full‑time Aboriginal Student Advisor and launches Aboriginal Student Centre
- Dalhousie in the News: "The Hindu" ‑ March 28, 2016
- Weekly Logs