News» Go to news main
Release of 'A Report from the Committee on Aboriginal and Black/African Canadian Student Access and Retention: A Focus on Financial Support'
Chaired by Kevin Hewitt and Amy Bombay, this Committee report provides 23 recommendations to support Aboriginal and Black/African Canadian student access and retention. The recommendations are based on an extensive survey of 124 self-identified Aboriginal students and 184 self-identified Black/African Canadian students out of a population of about 350-400 self-identified students in each student population. . .
- Dalhousie responds to "Justice for Colten: Open Letter..."
- Mechanical Engineering student Nayani Jensen wins Rhodes Scholarship
- Launch of World's Challenge Challenge 2017/18
- Presentation to Senators on ERBA‑September 7, 2016
- Killam Chair appointments
- New University Research Professors appointed
- Dalhousie hires first full‑time Aboriginal Student Advisor and launches Aboriginal Student Centre
- Dalhousie in the News: "The Hindu" ‑ March 28, 2016