Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Mitacs GRI: Final call for faculty submissions
Mitacs is currently accepting project proposals for its Globalink Research Internship (GRI) program for Summer 2024. The GRI program pairs faculty in Canada with international undergraduate students for 12-week research projects from May to October.
Dalhousie faculty are invited to propose research projects to be undertaken by international senior undergraduate interns, over a twelve-week period at Dalhousie in summer 2024. Successful faculty will supervise the research project work done by the interns, who will travel to Canada to undertake these projects of mutual interest. Faculty may submit multiple project proposals, and may re-submit proposals from previous years.
Faculty from all disciplines may apply. The program is open to senior undergraduate interns from Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Mexico, Pakistan, South Korea, Taiwan, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Kingdom and USA. Mitacs oversees faculty-student intern matching and travel logistics, and provides student funding.
Successful student research interns will be eligible to apply later for a Globalink Graduate Fellowship, which provides funding for research intern alumni to return to Canada for graduate studies.
For more information and how to apply, please visit the website.
- Call for Concept Notes ‑ Strengthening Civil Society and Democratic Spaces in the Indo‑Pacific
- DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service – Faculty Information Session
- University Committee on Laboratory Animals
- Secrétariat du Québec
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants