Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
The Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation is pleased to announce that applications are now being accepted for the J. Édouard Samson Award.
The premier award for orthopaedic research in Canada, the J. Édouard Samson Award, recognizes the best career orthopaedic research over a period of five (5) years or more at a Canadian centre. This $30,000 award is intended to promote further research by the recipient. The recipient will present their research at the Annual General Meeting of the Canadian Orthopaedic Association (presentation opportunity to be determined). The award consists of an educational grant and a personal research grant to be used by the recipient at the Canadian institution where they currently reside.
The deadline to apply is August 18, 2023. Award Decisions can be expected by end-November 2023.
Dalhousie contact: Maureen.Keough@dal.ca
- Call for Concept Notes ‑ Strengthening Civil Society and Democratic Spaces in the Indo‑Pacific
- DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service – Faculty Information Session
- University Committee on Laboratory Animals
- Secrétariat du Québec
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants