Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
EDI in NSERC Discovery Grants
The EDI in NSERC DG virtual session will take place on May 30, 2023 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. AST.
This session will be delivered by Dr. Chris Rowley, Chemistry Professor at Carleton University, and past Evaluation Group member in 1504, and will discuss how to address EDI components when preparing NSERC Discovery Grant application.
- Call for Concept Notes ‑ Strengthening Civil Society and Democratic Spaces in the Indo‑Pacific
- DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service – Faculty Information Session
- University Committee on Laboratory Animals
- Secrétariat du Québec
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants