Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Dalhousie’s Internal Research Awards
The Office of the Vice President Research and Innovation is excited to celebrate our research community and welcomes nominations for a broad suite of Dalhousie research awards:
- President’s Research Excellence Awards – Emerging Investigator [Word]
- President’s Research Excellence Awards - Impact [Word]
- Distinguished Research Professorships [PDF 80 kB]
- Arthur B. McDonald Chairs of Research Excellence [PDF 102 kB]
Nomination packages for each must be submitted by Tuesday, May 16, 2023. Each package should be formatted in a single pdf file and sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recognizing that Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Accessibility (EDIA) strengthens research, consideration for EDIA practices must be given in each nomination.
Descriptions for each award can be found in the attached Call [PDF 129 kB] and details regarding eligibility and the elements of a complete nomination package can be found in the Terms of Reference documents embedded above.
All nominations must have the approval of the Dean.
Dal Contact: Maureen Keough, Manager, Research Awards & Special Projects, Maureen.Keough@dal.ca
- Call for Concept Notes ‑ Strengthening Civil Society and Democratic Spaces in the Indo‑Pacific
- DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service – Faculty Information Session
- University Committee on Laboratory Animals
- Secrétariat du Québec
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants