Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
United States Department of Defense new funding opportunities
The United States Department of Defense, Ovarian Cancer Research Program announced two funding opportunities:
- Clinical Translational Research Award (New for FY23)
- Clinical Trial Award
For a list of DoD open funding opportunities please visit this link.
Please reach out to ORS as soon as possible to discuss a planned submission. Applications led by Dalhousie researchers will require a minimum of ten business days for review. Contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional resources, click here for guidance on internal deadlines and submission processes.
Letter of Intent: May 26, 2023 at 6pm AST. Contact email is Help@ebrap.org.
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- EDI in NSERC Discovery Grants
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Pfizer Research Grant RFP Quantifying the Socio‑Economic Burden of Disease for Dermatology Patients and Caregivers
- Russell Sage Foundation (RSF): upcoming calls and webinar
- US DoD: Combat readiness medical research program
- NFRF International 2023
- The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals