Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Myeloma Canada and Pfizer Canada (RFP)
Myeloma Canada and Pfizer Canada are pleased to collaborate to offer a grant opportunity to support Quality Improvement (QI) projects that will advance the quality of care and best practices around treatment for patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma (RRMM) receiving bispecific antibody (BsAb) treatment.
This RFP is being issued by both organizations. Myeloma Canada is the lead organization for review and evaluation of proposals. A review committee, led by Myeloma Canada, will make decisions on which proposals will receive funding.
Read more about this call here.
Internal: May 18, 2023 at 4:30pm. Contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional resources, click here for guidance on internal deadlines and submission processes.
Funder: June 1, 2023. Contacts are Gabriele Colasurdo, email@example.com or Amanda Kaczerski, Amanda.Kaczerski@pfizer.com
- EDI in NSERC Discovery Grants
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Pfizer Research Grant RFP Quantifying the Socio‑Economic Burden of Disease for Dermatology Patients and Caregivers
- Russell Sage Foundation (RSF): upcoming calls and webinar
- US DoD: Combat readiness medical research program
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- NFRF International 2023
- The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals