Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Heart and Stroke Foundation New Investigator Award
The New Investigator (NI) program is a salary award to support new investigators who have demonstrated excellence in their doctoral and post- doctoral training and wish to establish their own independent research career. Salary awards provide an added incentive for researchers to continue or begin their program of cardiovascular or cerebrovascular research within Canada.
Amount/Duration: $60,000 max/year x 3 years max = $180,000
Funder: September 7, 2022 at 5pm AST. Contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- ACENET Embedded Technical Support
- Canadian Guidelines for Post‑Covid‑19 Condition
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- The 100k Strong North America Grant Competition to Expand Climate‑Action, Inclusive Education Exchanges
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Grand Challenges
- Lung Ambition Awards
- Research Ethics