Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canadian Research Data Centre Network
The Canadian Research Data Centre Network (CRDCN), Canada’s premier research platform for the quantitative social sciences, is seeking potential candidates to serve on the CRDCN board of Directors.
This opportunity is especially well-suited to individuals with experience in IT and data systems, government relations and administration, and financial and change management. For more information and to apply for a leadership position within the expanding Network, visit the website. A copy of the job posting is also available [PDF 91 kB].
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- Canadian Guidelines for Post‑Covid‑19 Condition
- Research Ethics
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- The 100k Strong North America Grant Competition to Expand Climate‑Action, Inclusive Education Exchanges
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Grand Challenges
- Lung Ambition Awards