Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Mitacs GRA: student exchange funding to and from India
Posted by Jaq-Lin Larder on July 11, 2022 in Research Funding
Mitacs has renewed its partnership with the Shastri Indo Canadian Institute (SICI) for the Globalink Research Award (GRA) program.
- Intern level: Full-time master’s and PhD students, and postdoctoral fellows
- Themes: All disciplines
- Eligible institutions: Dalhousie is a SICI member. The Indian institution must also be a SICI member.
- Award amount: $6,000
- Duration: 12-24 weeks
- Note: Projects may include interns travelling to Canada and from Canada and up to five interns. No co-funding is required for these awards.
Applications are accepted at any time. Please contact Aishwarya Mohan (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on how to apply.
- SSHRC Insight Grants
- Research Nova Scotia
- Alzheimer Society Research Program
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Network on Sustainable Agriculture in a Net‑Zero Economy
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Section 889 of FAR Case 2019 009
- Mitacs GRI: Final call for faculty submissions