Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
The Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) and Women and Gender Equality Canada (WAGE) are launching a Knowledge Synthesis Grants (KSG) funding opportunity to assess the state of research knowledge on the topic of gender-based violence under SSHRC’s Imagining Canada’s Future initiative.
This call for proposals focuses on the state of knowledge on gender-based violence (GBV) in Canada such as the impact of GBV on different populations, the efficacy of services addressing and preventing GBV, or the needs of victims and survivors of GBV. The KSGs on gender-based violence will support synthesizing existing knowledge and identifying knowledge gaps on this topic and stimulate knowledge mobilization. By reaching a variety of audiences, including decision-makers, this knowledge can, ultimately, contribute towards a Canada free of gender-based violence.
Funder: September 1, 2022 at 9pm AST. For more information on the call for proposals, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- NSERC Research Tools and Instruments grants program
- NSERC Discovery Grant
- Research Nova Scotia Newsletter
- New Frontiers in Research Fund: 2022 Horizon Global Platform Grant
- Russell Sage Foundation (RSF) funding opportunities
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Research Nova Scotia Policies