Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Ocean Frontier Institute
The Ocean Frontier Institute is accepting applications for the Seed Fund program. The OFI Seed Fund supports ocean-related projects that offer high potential for innovation success but need small amounts of funding to help them move forward - and grow.
- Funding is designed for projects that have potential to advance research, commercial, or social concepts relating to the ocean.
- Applicants must be current faculty, staff, technicians, postdocs, or students (participating universities are outlined at the above link).
- Further details can be found here, including eligibility and how to apply.
The deadline to apply is June 30, 2022.
For further information please contact:
Dr. Carl Peters
Research Programs Manager
Telephone: +1 902 999 3165
For questions regarding ORS internal procedures, contact the grants facilitator for your faculty.
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- NSERC Research Tools and Instruments grants program
- NSERC Discovery Grant
- Research Nova Scotia Newsletter
- New Frontiers in Research Fund: 2022 Horizon Global Platform Grant
- Russell Sage Foundation (RSF) funding opportunities
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Research Nova Scotia Policies