Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
ACENET Parallel Computing School
ACENET still has room in the annual Parallel Computing School. This school will be of interest to faculty, students and industry.
Parallel Computing School
25 May - 29 June, Varied, 13:00-15:00hrs Atlantic / 13:30-15:30hrs NL
This course seeks to educate participants in common tools and techniques used in high-performance computing and scientific computation. In 12 two-hour sessions over 6 weeks, we will cover general parallel computing, Dask, Machine Learning, OpenMP programming, GPU accelerator programming, and Message Passing Interface (MPI) programming.
Each session will include a lecture and learning exercises, the latter oriented to learners seeking a more advanced experience. There will be online office hours each week so participants can ask questions about the course content and exercises.
Participants must have familiarity with the Unix command line, at the level expected after completion of the ACENET Basics Series, along with some programming experience.
- SSHRC Insight Grants
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Network on Sustainable Agriculture in a Net‑Zero Economy
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Section 889 of FAR Case 2019 009
- Mitacs GRI: Final call for faculty submissions
- European Research Council Synergy Grants
- Mitacs Elevate Postdoctoral Fellowships