Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Education Reform in Slovakia
The Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic is conducting an ambitious reform in Slovakia, which is being realized under the EU’s Recovery and Resilience Facility. The goal of the reform is to implement a system of periodic assessment of the research performance of the higher education and public research institutions.
For this initiative, the Ministry is aiming to attract strong and diverse experts from across the globe. It is seeking applications for panels and sub-panels that will assess the research outputs of the research institutions in Slovakia in the fields of social sciences, humanities, arts, medicine, natural sciences, technical sciences, agriculture, forestry, and veterinary science, as well as in their sub-fields.
- Closing date for applications: April 30, 2022;
- Application process: apply directly by filling out the form (it will take approximately 15 minutes to complete the form) or sending an e-mail with CV/publication details to email@example.com;
- The reform phase requiring the panellists’ involvement: July 1 – December 31, 2022;
- Tme commitment: limited part-time involvement, so applicants will be able to pursue their ongoing commitments;
- Travel: no travel requirements;
- Financial reward: EUR 17,460.48 for each panellist.
You can find further details in the documents listed here.
- The first letter is addressed to the leader of your Institution;
- The second letter is addressed to researchers who are potential applicants for the panel and sub-panel positions;
- The third document is the list of the panels and sub-panels for which applications are welcome;
- The fourth document provides more information in the form of FAQs.
If you have any questions or need further clarification, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research Nova Scotia Newsletter
- New Frontiers in Research Fund: 2022 Horizon Global Platform Grant
- Russell Sage Foundation (RSF) funding opportunities
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Research Nova Scotia Policies
- Applications Open For Lab2Market 2023
- Canadian Space Agency
- European Research & Innovation Days