Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canadian Institutes of Health Research
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) is recruiting members to join its Institute Advisory Boards (IABs). Diversity of expertise and experience are key to the success of IABs. Their primary function is to provide advice to Institute Scientific Directors on health research priorities. They also make recommendations on how best to shape and implement health research strategies in line with these priorities, and to accelerate the flow of knowledge into health benefits. IABs meet at least twice a year. Members are reimbursed for travel and accommodation.
CIHR encourages members from all communities to apply, especially those from groups historically underrepresented in research, including Black, Indigenous, and racialized communities; LGBTQ2S+ communities; Francophone communities; and persons with disabilities.
Applications will be accepted until May 2, 2022. Visit the CIHR website for more information on IABs, including how to apply.
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- NSERC Research Tools and Instruments grants program
- NSERC Discovery Grant
- Research Nova Scotia Newsletter
- New Frontiers in Research Fund: 2022 Horizon Global Platform Grant
- Russell Sage Foundation (RSF) funding opportunities
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Research Nova Scotia Policies